Welcome to another episode of the Build In Public Podcast.
Today's episode features Krish Ramineni, co-founder and CEO of Fireflies - an AI note-taking assistant designed to streamline corporate productivity.
In this interview, Krish and KP delve into Krish’s founder journey, sharing their perspectives on topics such as:
● Introduction to Fireflies.ai
● Krish’s background story
● How and why Krish decided to build a startup
● Krish’s realization that he is meant to be a founder
● His experiences during his first few years in startup
● Advantages of using Fireflies for different kinds of companies
● The inflection point of Open AI / Generative AI
● Subscription rates of transcription tools and how it changed
● Factors that helped Fireflies build conviction
● Krish’s advice to aspiring founders
● Advice and realizations on fundraising
● Role of a community in Krish’s early startup journey
● What’s next for Fireflies
Build In Public Podcast is an interview show where KP chats with ambitious startup founders, CEOs, and top Internet creators to unpack their stories, insights, and lessons.
Thanks for listening!
Krish’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/krishramineni?lang=en
Fireflies on Twitter: https://twitter.com/firefliesai
KP’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/thisiskp_
KP's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/KarthikPuvvadaKP