Welcome to another episode of the Build In Public Podcast!
Today's episode features Louis Pereira, founder of AudioPen – an AI tool that transforms unstructured voice notes into concisely summarized text. Louis is a prolific no-code product builder, and also a writer.
Since the recording of this episode, AudioPen has officially launched on ProductHunt and became #1 Product of the Day!
In this interview, KP and Louis delve into insightful topics, themes and ideas such as:
• The process behind the creation of AudioPen
• Louis’ journey before launching AudioPen
• How to know if a product is going to be a success or not
• AudioPen beta testers that became subscribers
• Strategies for attracting subscribers
• What the future will be like for Louis and how he would look back
• Keys to building and growing a successful AI product
• The positive results of enjoying what you’re doing
• Advantages of building in public on Twitter
• How Louis manages his 9-5 and 5-9 life as a builder
• Life perspectives and how this can help or affect you as a builder
• Louis’ non-obvious observation throughout his founder journey
Build In Public Podcast is an interview show where KP chats with ambitious startup founders, CEOs, and top Internet creators to unpack their stories, insights, and lessons.
Thanks for listening!
Louis’ Twitter: https://twitter.com/louispereira
KP’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/thisiskp_
KP's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/KarthikPuvvadaKP