Welcome to the third episode of “Million Dollar Exits” - a special series brought to you by The Build In Public Podcast.
This episode features JK Molina, the 22-year-old co-founder of Tweet Hunter that helped grow it to a multi-million revenue business and eventually exited.
In this interview, JK delves into topics such as:
● JK’s Million Dollar Exit journey
● What has changed with JK's mindset after his exit
● The first three months of Tweet Hunter's adventure - obstacles, and lessons
● What tactics did they use to learn about their customers' needs
● Significance of consumer trust in increasing sales
● The Art of questioning and why it matters in business
● Things JK learned that he didn't know 4 years ago about the SaaS company
● JK's advice on determining which businesses are viable and which are not
● His experience on sustaining finances while building a SaaS company
● Where JK's passion for growth originated from previously, and why is he not as focused on growth now
● What prevents other businesses from progressing in their monetization
● JK’s LlikesAintCash coaching community
Million Dollar Exits is a special podcast series that uncovers insider stories and actionable lessons with founders who went from an idea to 7-figure exits.
It is a special segment within the Build In Public Podcast - an interview show where KP chats with ambitious startup founders, CEOs, and top Internet creators to unpack their stories, insights, and lessons.
Shoutout To Our Episode Sponsor:
Paralect is a venture studio built to design, build and launch a product for you that is ready to sell in under 2 months. Start with no-code or go full-stack right away. Visit their website: https://www.paralect.com/?utm_source=milliondollarexits
Share your thoughts in the comment section.
Thanks for Listening! Would love it if you can spread the word and share this with your friends/peers on Twitter/Linkedin/other platforms.
JK’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/OneJKMolina
Likes Aint Cash website: https://www.likesaintcash.com/
KP’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/thisiskp_