An interview with the community business pioneer, founder of Mighty Networks, Gina Bianchini
Welcome to another episode of the Build In Public Podcast.
Today's episode features Gina Bianchini, who has always been on the forefront of the online community business and has led over 3 million people from her journey at the pioneering platform, Ning.
Now as a founder of the successful “network effect” platform, Mighty Network and author of highly actionable book “Purpose: Design a Community and Change Your Life”, Gina delves into her take and insights on topics such as:
● Community vs. Audience vs. Network
● The importance of being in a community and belonging to its culture
● How building in a community helps founders
● Most valuable aspects of being in a social network
● Gina’s recent book, and how it would help readers create impact
● How founders should transform mindset from being a hero to host
● How community building is easier than building a social media audience
● The 5 elements of community design
Build In Public Podcast is an interview show where KP chats with ambitious startup founders, CEOs, and top Internet creators to unpack their stories, insights, and lessons.
Share your thoughts in the comment section.
Thanks for watching this video!
Gina’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/ginab
Mighty Networks website: https://www.mightynetworks.com/
KP’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/thisiskp_
KP's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/KarthikPuvvadaKP