An episode about Launching on Product Hunt, and everything before and after
Welcome to another episode of the Build In Public Podcast.
Today's episode is a cross post from a separate episode from the “Ask KP Show” on the Waitroom platform - where listeners ask KP anything about Startups, Building Communities, Leveraging No-Code Tools, Launching Side-Projects. This particular episode is about Launching on Product Hunt and everything before and after.
KP answers questions from his listeners on specific areas of Product Hunt Launch such as:
• The buildup towards Product Hunt launch day, and how you can prepare for it
• What are the considerations when launching on PH
• What to avoid and what to be cautious of before launch
• Smart ways to introduce your business
• Best time and days of the week to launch on Product Hunt
• Roles of a hunter and when to get one for a launch
Build In Public Podcast is an interview show where KP chats with ambitious startup founders, CEOs, and top Internet creators to unpack their stories, insights, and lessons.
Thanks for listening!
KP’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/thisiskp_
KP's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/KarthikPuvvadaKP