In this episode, KP visits Day One’s Founders Found Here Podcast as a guest which is hosted by Jake Hurwitz.
Welcome to another episode of the Build In Public Podcast.
In this episode, KP visits Day One’s Founders Found Podcast as a guest which is hosted by Jake Hurwitz. The original episode was published at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k7C34Njif4&t=1s
Thankful to Jake for such incredible questions and turning this into one of my favorite interviews ever. Hope you’ll enjoy this one!
In this interview, KP and Jake sit down and take a deep-dive into an array of interesting topics such as:
● KP’s definition of what building in public is and how it’s done
● Leveraging the scale of the internet through authenticity
● Why KP chose Twitter as his main platform to build in public
● The reason why he decided to build in public
● KP’s backstory on his journey before he discovered No-code
● How No-Code is the gateway to Code
● Advice to first-time founders who overthink their MVP
● The value of involving your audience in building your product
Build In Public Podcast is an interview show where KP chats with ambitious startup founders, CEOs, and top Internet creators to unpack their stories, insights, and lessons.
Thanks for listening!
Join Day One community: www.joindayone.com
Day One’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/DayOneD1
Jake Hurwitz’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/HurwitzJake
KP’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/thisiskp_
KP's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/KarthikPuvvadaKP