An interview with the creative entrepreneur, Josh Spector.
Welcome to another episode of the Build In Public Podcast.
Today's episode features “The Creative Entrepreneur-Content Creator” Josh Spector, who has a massive audience of 20k subscribers in his newsletter, a podcast, and runs a 6-figure business.
With the lessons he learned in his entertainment and media industry journey, he utilized his niche to create revenue through his newsletter, content creation, and now his successful business,
Josh shares his insights and perspectives on topics such as:
● Josh’s journey in the media industry
● Defining ‘newsletter’ and the business opportunities beyond it
● Treating social media (newsletter) as your own reality show/magazine
● Making social channels about a specific interest
● How Josh found his niche as creative entrepreneur
● Why niching down is crucial to make it as an entrepreneur
● Making your niche about your ideal audience
● Marketing something that will stand out
● Interesting vs. Valuable
● Waiting for opportunities vs creating your own business; Making a living with your creativity vs building a business
● Defining ads, cross promotions, and content monetization
● Awareness and Conversion
● Josh’s advice to aspiring newsletter creators who want to make it big
● Extensive Tips and Tactics on writing and shipping a newsletter
● How to know if your newsletter is working
● Being patient and having the right mindset
Build In Public Podcast is an interview show where KP chats with ambitious startup founders, CEOs, and top Internet creators to unpack their stories, insights, and lessons.
Thanks for listening!
Josh’s Newsletter: fortheinterested.com/subscribe
Josh’s YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/JoshSpectorVideos
Josh’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/jspector
KP’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/thisiskp_
KP's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/KarthikPuvvadaKP