An interview with Jay Clouse, host of Creative Elements podcast and founder of The Lab (formerly the Creative Companion Club)
Welcome to another episode of the Build In Public Podcast.
Today's episode features Jay Clouse (“The Creative Scientist”) who’s a prolific content creator and Host of the Creative Elements podcast with over 1 million downloads.
With the lessons he learned in his journey from shifting to professional content creation, and using his platform to educate, entertain, and making revenue at the same time, Jay shares his insights and perspectives on topics such as:
● Jay’s principles in creating content and the importance of respecting deadlines
● Recognizing consistency as a meta-skill
● Significance of showing up
● Taking feedbacks and using it as a guide to improve
● Alignment and long-term thinking
● Jay’s takeaways in working with other creators like Pat Flynn, James Clear and more.
● Defining affiliate revenue
● SPI Journey and making revenue
● Using Content creation as an advantage to business
● Podcast Content Creation
● Getting sponsorships in podcast
Build In Public Podcast is an interview show where KP chats with ambitious startup founders, CEOs, and top Internet creators to unpack their stories, insights, and lessons.
Thanks for listening!
Jay’s community (“The Lab”): https://join.creatorscience.com/
Jay’s Podcast: https://www.creativeelements.fm/
Jay’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/jayclouse
KP’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/thisiskp_
KP's YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/KarthikPuvvadaKP